luni, 26 mai 2014

Major Comebacks 1

As everyone knows, this summer will be crazy. Firstly, we have a lot, and I mean A LOT of comebacks. I recognize that I am looking forward to Big Bang's comeback.

One of the most interesting comebacks will Taeyang's. FINALLY! I have been waiting for his solo for a while now. I am very excited.

Except that, Infinite came back with a great MV. It's awesome. I sincerely thought it will be slower and have a different feeling to it but I am pretty happy with it as it is. It's a great song and I am growing very fond of Sunggyu's voice. Last Romeo is a great song.


A good comeback, but with a lot of fuss around it, is EXO's. I admit, it kind of blew me away and I am not sure if it's good or bad. With that lawsuit regarding Kris and everything that came up after that announcement, I was a little reluctant to check out their comeback. But it's not bad. It actually sounds good. Overdose is a good song but the album overall is creepy. 



VIXX came back too! With a time travel concept. I have to say that, I love it. I am not a big fan of VIXX but they can pull off the dark image. Eternity sounds good and the MV is nice. I'm curious how the whole album sounds like so I will check it out.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu