luni, 23 martie 2015

Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake

As I said, I'm not a fan of Red Velvet. I'm more into ballads and rap. I didn't find any joy in listening Happiness. I tried more than once over the last half a year and even now, I don't like it.

However, I do play Superstar SM Town and there is where I hear Ice Cream Cake. Except the title, which doesn't appeal to a big audience because it doesn't sound meaningful, the song is not half bad. The melody is interesting and that intro music box sound is good. The songs itself is interesting and as long as you don't know what they're saying, it's perfect. 

Now, the MV is a whole new story and people are debating on it. It's the same set and same kind of format as B1A4's Solo Day. The directors are different and the filming itself is a bit different but overall, for the normal common eye it's the same thing. The concept is a bit overused and I think it was better for F(X) (who have been MIA for a while) than Red Velvet. Nothing personal, I have nothing with them, for me it's strictly about their concept and music. But some things seem like are done in spite. Or that's how I see it and that's on the company, not on the artists. I sincerely pity the SM trainees.

The song is interesting and if you listen to it, without seeing the MV, you'll definitely enjoy it. Oh and the dance is good. Yes. Watch the lives.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu