miercuri, 24 iunie 2015

Few of the Best Korean Ballads

Introducing my favorite ballads. They are by far the most amazing songs, for me.

0. Jinsil- Dear



1. The One- Passing Season





2. Lyn- What about Us



3. The Seeya- That Winter



4. K.Will- Back in Time



5. 4Men- My World




6. S.M. The Ballad- When I Was...When You Were





7. BUZZ- 그대여




8. Navi- 새벽공기 (Dawn Air)



9. Jang Jae In- Please


10. Xia Junsu- I'm in Love


11. Naul- Memory of the Wind



12. Jang Geun Seok- Love Rain


13.  Kim Dong Ryul- My Heart Is


14.  Younha- Umbrella



15.  Jo Duk Bae- In Dream



16. Baekhyun- Beautiful



17.  Sung Si Kyung- The Two of Us


18.  Shin Sung Woo- Seoshi



19. Davichi-  Don't Say Goodbye



20. Noel-  Being Forgotten















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu