sâmbătă, 2 februarie 2013

BECK

So I finally watched Beck. I had a few friends who told me it's a bad movie but that's a wrong view over it. It's very American-ish and very foolish filmed in some aspects but it's not such a bad movie. I didn't even know the cast. I was somewhere between content and 'what the fuck' when I saw Mizushima Hiro like that. He looks much better as a normal guy with short hair than a rocker. I prefer him as a butler lol. Seeing Osamu Mukai playing bass kind of surprised me. Is something that guy can't do?! Like seriously. But those scenes when he didn't have a shirt on, it wasn't a bad view at all and his blonde hair was interesting, but it was a completely different image than how I percept him as. Another surprise was Takeru Sato. He looked so young and short and innocent. Next to his other works this character was not badass but talented in a very fast way. I guess that's the problem with this movie. The action moves very fast. Something that at first intrigued me but ended up being annoying is: why can't we hear him actually sing? He can't be that bad. His voice was a phenomenon in the movie yet no one knows why was everyone so entranced by his voice...because we can't hear it!

Ok, so the plot revolves around Yukio Tanaka, known as "Koyuki" by his friends, who's a regular 14-year-old Japanese boy entering junior high school.(which I find really weird) His boring life is changed when he saves an odd-looking dog, named Beck, from some kids. Beck's owner turns out to be an emerging rock musician, 16-year-old Ryusuke Minami, who soon influences Koyuki to start playing the guitar. The story focuses on the trials and tribulations of their rock band named Beck, and Koyuki's relationships with its members, in particular Ryusuke and his 14-year-old half-sister Maho. 

Am I the only one who thinks their ages are...way too young? Takeru looked to be around...18/19 in the movie(which surprisingly he actually was), definitely not 14 years old while Mizushima Hiro is...older. Looks about 21 or 23 at least. But whatever.  Weird is how they filmed it like 3 or 4 years ago and they look so...different. Meh, anyway it did worth watching it...partially.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu