sâmbătă, 2 februarie 2013

Music to the Ears (엘's 1st album)

Ok, so I got into this really awesome indie band called Aile (엘) and sincerely I encourage you to listen to their songs too. The voice of the vocalist doesn't sound exaggerated and I do think she has a medium kind of voice but she knows how to cover that up. I also love how their songs have great, and I mean GREAT, piano. That's what I do and I critique every song I hear and has piano in it but they are just awesome. Also, I heard they actually compose, direct their own videos, produce and do the arrangements. They are complete artists! You can't imagine how hard is to compose just one song but do all of these is complicated as hell. I admire them a lot and they're quite a good source of inspiration.


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu