sâmbătă, 17 august 2013

NEWS

So, this weeks was kind of intense. Firstly, because I have a lot of friends who are very excited for G-Dragon's comeback. It seems like the whole world gravitates around that...at least for them. Also, tomorrow/today is his birthday and yeah...happy 25th birthday Kwon JiYong.

His comeback teaser already appeared and even though I'm definitely not a big fan (or a fan at all) of his, it sounds catchy and interesting.

Secondly, the whole week was very Seungri-ish because of his comeback. Because he's kind of my favorite, my friends just keep sending me news and well...everything he does on the social sites he has. At first I thought his album is about love but it seems is more about his ups and downs in his personal life. It seems there's been a lot of angst and disappointment in his romantic life. Anyway, his comeback teaser appeared too and it's +18. I'm almost 20 so I don't care but my underage friends definitely do because it's a little hard to watch it on YouTube.

Also, there are just 12 more days until Heechul (from Super Junior) will end his military service. It's been quite some time and I also miss him. He was awesome and incredibly sincere and just...a jerk sometimes. I love that. I'm very curious how the popularity of Super Junior will change when he returns because I bet it will. Heechul has that spark...I'm a fan of Heechul.

Also, something new...2NE1's comeback? It was pretty awesome and I like the band and I like Do You Love Me? but not that much. It didn't blow me away. However, Kang Seung Yoon did. He took the rock-ish sound and I like it. It's a break from the repetitive beats of K-Pop.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu