duminică, 21 septembrie 2014

Let's Have a Nice Day :)

And some other updates...I can finally say that my songs are mine. Legally and ethically, all mine. My precious. I'm really happy that now I can somehow call myself a composer. I still have a long long way ahead but I'm prepared. I'm working at something right now and I want it to be perfect. It sounds a lot like something out of a medieval period. That's good.

Besides that, I think I'm watching Doctor Who too much. I re-watched the seasons with David Tennant because I'm such a big fan of his and now I'm watching Matt Smith's seasons. I really like him too. I have to say that back then when he took the role, I was a little skeptical. But he had done a great job. He has different and really unique traits and quirks and watching him is enjoyable. Of course I am at day with the new season of Doctor Who. It was weird to see Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor. I recognize that I like his accent and he is funny in a new way. I think he will do great because he has some kind of experience. IT really doesn't matter that much who plays him. The Doctor will always be the Doctor and everyone will love him. It's the character itself not the actor. I think so.

I'm trying to play Sims 4 but I can't. I am not going to pay 70 $ for a freaking game. I am happy with Sims 3 for now and even though I'm dying of curiosity to see and play Sims 4, I can endure it.

School starts soon and I'm going to two universities at the same time. I have to figure a way for that but I can handle it, somehow. I still want to go to Seoul for university and still applying for the scholarship. this year I'm ready from every point of view and hopefully, it will turn out positively for me.

I guess these are all my frustrations and obsessions right now. Oh and Teen Wolf. That's on the list as well. I can't wait for the new season. The 4th one ended with a cliffhanger. I mean, did you see how Derek just revived/evolved? It was amazing. And Sherlock! I can't wait for the 4th season! Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are amazing! I can't even imagine someone better for Sherlock and John. Their chemistry on screen is really good.

Here. Check my songs out (again lol) and one of the few songs who just can't get out of my head




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu