sâmbătă, 30 martie 2013

Music to the Ears (Lee Hi's Rose)

Another song that got me tangled into its sound is Lee Hi's Rose. It sounds so unique and beautiful. I admire YG's effort to make great songs for her because she is a good asset.

The songs itself is amazing. The lyrics mean much more than I imagined. She;s right. Every rose has its thorns. I do believe the songs is about failed relationships and since I'm single it doesn't have the same deep meaning for me, however I still love it. Her voice makes everything much better, like always. She's awesome and has some awesome vocal technique and training.

The video is even better. Artistic and unique are the only words to describe it. The background is white for most shots and the different spots of red, of writing, of colour overall is fantastic. The concept is also amazing and they really put a lot of thought into it! I swear it's one of my favourites.

Not many words for Lee Hi's song because most of her work leaves me speechless. I love listening to her and I like her as an artist. However, it would be indeed much better if she could learn how to have a more active presence on scene and even on MV's. She should learn how to act a little. In It's Over I thought she just...couldn't get more blank than she already was....so yeah...




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu