vineri, 22 august 2014

아홉 번째 편지

Dear Anonymous,

Something is wrong with me these past few days. I feel numb. I try not to think too much and just concentrate on what I have to do. Someone told me to stop and order my thoughts. People around me seem like shadows; or maybe I became the shadow. 

Happy smiles usually hide troubles. There are many people who hide their true feelings and bury them in the depths of their hearts. Those feelings change you. When you feel depressed and lonely, your whole demeanor changes. Some notice and ask you what is wrong but most people don't notice at all. It's all fake if you think about it. I got to the point where I'm wondering if someone had ever been genuinely worried about me. 《Are you alright? You don't seem alright 》Did anyone ever ask you that?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu