luni, 4 august 2014

Some Nice Comebacks

There were a few comebacks in July...I kind of missed them a little. The whole month had been so full and I didn't have time to check on much.

My favorite comeback, and maybe biased, is Block B's. It has no drama, no real plot, colourful images and deeper concept if we talk about music. I love it. It's so crazy and makes you question their cerebral activity and where the heck it's going to. So yes, I love it.



Another comeback that I truely enjoyed was Infinite's. Their comeback song, Back, sounds so Woolim-ish and Infinite-ish that it was hard to miss. Their songs are so catchy that you cannot not listen to them. In the last two years or so, Infinite definitely made some changes in their style. Besides that, SungJong looks so manly now. I am amazed by their stylists and well, maybe a late puberty. Anyway, there's definitely something going on in his body. The rappers sing, everyone sings in 'Back'. I like that.



Jung JoonYoung is an artist that I'm always going to look forward to. He is very independent and has his own style and concept. He wants to show different sides of him but at the same time, different sides of the rock/pop music. I think he did an excelent job so far.His newest album sounds completely different than his first. This one goes more towards the alternative sound than his last. It has more upbeat songs and his voice sounds better. He puts his personality in his music and it's so audible lol



GOT7 had a pretty good comeback too. The boys are young and they needed a yoouthful concept. "A" is a good song. I enjoy the dance, as well. They seem like they have a lot of fun with it and you can see how much they enjoy each other. To me, they look like a real young boy band. They look like family and that will help them a lot in the future. Anyway, the song is joyful and colourful and perfect for summer. It's also catchy and puts you in a good mood.



Surprisingly, I listened to F(x)'s comeback song more than once. At first it sounded like a mess. I still think that. But I like the mess. The chorus is very catchy and the concept itself is interesting. Red Light seems promising but I don't know just how promising. It doesn't seem like it will last for very long.



One comeback that made me stop and think a little was Solo Day by B1A4. These guys changed the most in the K-pop industry (from my point of view). They started off as childish, colourful and common and got to the point where I actually aknowledge them. And it's not only me. In Korea people say that B1A4 is for young people, for kids. That is true from some aspects but they have so many faces that we didn't see yet. I have big expectations from them because I know they can pull it off. This song is good for summer, for radio, for anyone who wants to relax. It's that song you listen to on the way to the beach.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu