vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Once Upon a Time



A young girl was smiling happily while running through the woods. A boy, a little older, was not far behind.

“Wait up Stel! If you run so fast you’ll…” The boy stopped talking when the girl, Stella , fell. She started laughing while he went closer, rolling his eyes. “Trip. Stubborn girl.” Stella stuck her tongue out and the boy glared playfully while helping her up.

“I’m fine. Why don’t you go back to whatever you were doing and let me be?” He shrugged.

“It’s much better here with you. You’re funny. Plus, I’m your older brother and I have to protect you.” The boy smirked at Stella while she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“I don’t need protection, Nate. I can take care of myself.” He sighed.

“If you say so…” Stella turned around and took off again, leaving an annoyed Nate behind.

The scene changes to a living room. Stella and Nate are there to meet the Arche family. Their parents are there too.

“This is huge. I don’t get them. They’re filthy rich yet they want a pact with our family.” Nate shrugged.

“Not our business. “ Stella nodded and returned to stare at the amusing large room. She was interrupted by a boy, maybe a little older than herself, coming in. He smiled at her.

“Hello. You must be the Blanche family. Father and mother will be down shortly.” The two older Blanche nodded while Nate rolled his eyes. The boy’s eyes trailed to Stella. “I’m Chris. Nice to meet you.” Stella nodded while Nate couldn’t really be bothered to care. They both knew Rebecca has to marry one of the Arche siblings yet none met them before. A few minutes later the two nobles came down in all their glory.

“Beatrice, Aaron. Such a pleasure to see you.” The two families hugged and shook hands. While they started talking Stella went looking through the house. It was even bigger. She wandered upstairs where she found that every room was closed except one, in the very back. She walked closer slowly and opened it wider.

“Wow.” The room was gorgeous. It was simple but a nice blue. It was relaxing. It had a big balcony.

“Ahem. What are you doing in my room?” Stella closed the door fast and turned to be faced by a very handsome looking boy. He had a smirk on his face, making him look hotter than he was.

“I…I’m sorry. Really.” The boy shook his head and opened the door again, making way for her to enter.

“It’s alright. I’m Eric.” She nodded, smiling.

“Stella.” Eric entered in his room, signaling for her to do the same.

“It’s ok. You can come in. I don’t bite.” He smirked and his eyes got a fiery red. “Except when I’m thirsty.” Stella rolled her eyes and entered, closing the door behind.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu