sâmbătă, 1 februarie 2014

What I like about...Teen Top

I can't believe I'm writing this but it is time to express my feelings towards this band.

Teen Top is a band I seriously didn't like until recently. Truthfully, Niel's face really irritated me. I started to like them more after Miss Right. The one who got my attention was L.Joe. I thought he was cute and squishable. I was wrong. Anyway, this band has grown a lot since their debut. I am quite surprised by their and B1A4's evolution.

The members are stupid. They never cease to amaze me with something or another. My best friend really likes them and she keeps me updated whether I want to or not. What I learned about them? They beat the hell of each other. I watched Weekly Idol with them and I got taken aback. They were kicking each other like pros and when someone was doing something wrong then badum! It was weird at first but the more I watched the funnier it got. They freak me out sometimes, though. Niel is always judging everyone while Chunji's eyesight intrigues me. L.Joe is hairy and Ricky is just...Ricky. CAP and Changjo seem to be the normal ones for aproximately 10 minutes. After the time is up, you realize they are a bunch of stupid idiots who enjoy 100% anything they do. So yeah, they are certainly different.

Their music is nice. I don't listen to them very much but I do have 2 or 3 songs in my playlist. Sometimes their songs are awesome but sometimes I am not impressed. However, overall, Teen Top are good entertainers.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu