sâmbătă, 8 septembrie 2012

일곱 번째 편지

Dear Anonymous,

In life, people usually play roles. Like I've heard so many times, life itself is a theatre and we, the humans, are the actors on stage. I guess I never really thought more into this. It was just an affirmation, nothing more and nothing less. But, now I see what it actually means. In my life, on my stage, I've always played the role of a naive and silly girl. I liked to make people laugh and acted stupid and oblivious to what was happening around me but there's more than what I show. I have a brain and I like to create something from nothing. I write, I compose music, I think a lot about many things and I am so much different. I don't show my feelings because I'm afraid I'll be found out. I know there's someone who understands me completely; I just have to wait. Patience is a virtue, it's just too bad I can't master it. The person I am is actually so different than the one I put up in front of others. I just hope I won't become what I hate and I won't loose myself on the way. I hope I will remain alive.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu