marți, 25 septembrie 2012

Taeyang's (high reggae singer) Haircut

And another small post, since everywhere I'm looking people are talking about Taeyang's new haircut...if it can be called like that. Sincerely, I kind of find it weird and he reminds me of Zico's days with dreads...when he looked like a Jamaican beggar...oh memories. I really miss Block B. Back to the subject, Taeyang looks like a high reggae singer. It's alright for me actually. I will always support whatever Taeyang does (no matter what) and any style he adopts. From my point of view people took a really big shock when he showed his new...hair and most of VIP's if not all know him with that Mohawk style which was fine and looked really good on him. Hell, I was surprised too when my friend showed me and I started to laugh and joke about it (sorry, couldn't contain myself) and now, a lot of my friends still make fun of it and comment but for me, it;s still Taeyang. So even though he looks like a Jamaican begger/High reggae singer he will always be Dong Young Bae...

Of course, as a side note, I guess seeing him singing Wedding Dress or I Need a Girl now would look terribly amusing. It would be awesome if he would actually sing a reggae song. I wouldn't stop listening to it but he has such a soft voice...don't know if he can pull it off. But hey! May 18th taurus people are awesome and can surprise you any time...I know.

Yep so, I support you Tae! But seriously...now seriously...I do miss Block B. Peace!


Un comentariu: