marți, 18 decembrie 2012

Music to the Ears (Yang Yoseob's Caffeine)

Oh, one song I completely forgot about is Caffeine. Yoseob's voice sounds so resentful and somehow, has a tent of regretfulness and enthusiasm. Don't ask how I figured that out. Anyway, I was a little surprised when I saw the music video. I was expecting to see a story, to see the lyrics being acted into the video. I haven't been dissapointed at all. The whole plot looks somewhat veridical so that's fine. The background looks too classy and maybe a little overused. The idea itself isn't innovative. But I liked it and it's a pleasure to watch it.

Something that doesn't seem to get well with the song is actually Yoseob's face. I know he is a grown up, young adult; he's not a boy any more, he's a man but damn that baby face of his betrays everything! He's so cute while being mad, he's even more adorable in the happy moments, I couldn't focus on anything but his face when I first watched the video. However, when you listen to the song without watching it, that's completely different. It's my favourite song from his solo album and it touches me deeply. It's a story sang by someone with an incredible voice and so, the message gets a different tint.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu