luni, 22 iulie 2013

Music to the Ears (Kim Hyun Joong's Unbreakable)

Another awesome song, because last week was full, is Kim Hyun Joong surprisingly awesome Unbreakable. I was surprised how good the song is and how well it was made. Maybe Jay Park had something to do with the coolness of it, who knows. I wasn't impressed by his abs and his body at all. I'm not a fan of his, I recognize. I seriously don't care what he does but this song is too cool to just pass it by.

The song is cool. It has some auto-tune that just change KHJ's voice slightly and make it sound like Seungri's, in my opinion. I did do an experiment with my eyes closed and I could swear it wasn't KHJ...but the song is awesome. It starts slowly but powerfully and the beats man! THOSE BEATS ARE CRAZY! And it's so unbreakable you know, the song means exactly what the lyrics say. The orchestra is just too good in the back and damn! I could listen to it forever! It sounds like something out of 300 or an epic movie!

The MV takes place in the same super large room but the things that happen there make it a million times better. The bull and that girl moving around. Everything looks like a big cult thing but with great effect and you can't blink! I love it. I may ramble too much but heck I love it! Jay Park's rap is just something that adds to the intense emotions of this song. It compliments everything. It's a surprisingly well done job KHJ. I'm impressed.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu