duminică, 29 ianuarie 2012

Sad VS Happy

You know when you're sad and a little disappointed regardless the happy events in your life? Well I kind of feel like that right now and maybe a little bit lonely. Is that feelings when you know there are people who want to hang out with you and you know someone cares about what's going in that little head of yours but you still feel like no one understands what you actually are. I've been feeling down lately just because of that. It seems as if my place is somewhere else and maybe I'm crazy but that need to move out and have your own intimate place is overflowing inside of me...kind of like hormones but I already got over that stage.

It's weird but meh...anyway the whole point of this post is that I found some entertaining videos on YouTube with laughter and it does produces a lot of laughter in return.




Un comentariu: