vineri, 30 noiembrie 2012

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012

Hey guys!Have you watched MAMA 2012? I did and even though I was a little disappointed regarding some awards and some performances, overall it was pretty awesome. I do give the credit to Mnet because it was well organized and everyone was pretty good but I hoped there would be more fans around there. Maybe it's my perception because of EMA, where the arena was really crowded, or maybe the Eurovision, where there was no free seat, but yeah...However, the show was good.

In case you couldn't watch, since there's a problem with the time zone (while in Hong Kong was late evening here was about midday) let's see who won and at what category.

SONG OF THE YEAR : GANGNAM STYLE - PSY



ALBUM OF THE YEAR : SUPER JUNIOR



ARTIST OF THE YEAR : BIGBANG



BEST GLOBAL GROUP - MALE : SUPER JUNIOR







BEST GLOBAL GROUP - FEMALE : KARA







BEST LINE AWARD : SUPER JUNIOR







BEST MALE ARTIST : G-DRAGON







BEST RAP PERFORMANCE : EPIK HIGH







GUARDIAN ANGEL WORLDWIDE PERFORMER : BIGBANG







STYLE IN MUSIC : GAIN







NEW ASIAN ARTIST GROUP : EXO







BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : TIME Z







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (JAPAN) : AKB48







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (PHILIPPINES) : SARAH GERONIMO







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (VIETNAM) : MY TAM 







BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (THAILAND) : NATTHEW







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : LI YU CHUN







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (INDONESIA) : AGNES







BEST ASIAN ARTIST (SINGAPORE) : TAUFIK BATISAH







TVB'S CHOICE : JOEY YUNG







BEST MUSIC VIDEO: PSY







BEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK: SEO IN GUK, JUNG EUN JI (All For You)







INTERNATIONAL FAVORITE ARTIST: PSY







BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE - GROUP : DAVICHI







BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE - SOLO : K.WILL







BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - FEMALE GROUP : f(x)







BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - MALE GROUP : SHINee







MNET PD'S CHOICE: B.A.P







BEST COLLABORATION: TROUBLE MAKER







BEST FEMALE GROUP : SISTAR







BEST MALE GROUP : BIGBANG







BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - SOLO : PSY







BEST BAND : BUSKER BUSKER







BEST FEMALE ARTIST: IU







BEST NEW MALE ARTIST: BUSKER BUSKER







BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST: AILEE











From my point of view, it was YG's year. Psy came back with the phenomenon, Gangnam Style, which won many awards world widely. Also, it is me or Super Junior didn't really make an actual show? I really expected more from them. Also, I was looking forward to EXO's performance. I can't say I had been blown away by it, though. 





Some good parts would be Ailee's performance which was incredibly touching. That girls has great talent and I'm happy she won Best New Female Artist. Also, I was really enthusiastic for Psy's live. It was definitely something. Adam Lambert and B.O.B have also made great show. However, by far, the best performance was Big Bang. Now, I may be subjective because I'm a VIP but really...it's been INCREDIBLY WELL THOUGHT AND AMAZING! They used Crayon when they needed something different, something out of nowhere and that giant skull and their performance overall was so good. It was seriously the best, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Of course I can't say I liked Seungri or GD's outfits...one was white and made him look bigger while the other was very eccentric ..yeah these styles definitely characterize them. And TOP in pink...extreme pink actually...but he looked hot.





Something that surprised me was...or were, the performances on the red carpet. I couldn't take my eyes off BAP and Block B. Have you seen that at one point, later in the show, when Victoria started to talk in Chinese...Kyung's face was epic? He was smiling but at the same time it was clear he was thinking what the fuck? Haha. Also, EXO seemed very out of there. I can swear at some point DO, with his big eyes, was somewhat looking into GD's back. Don't know why but it was fun. So, this year's MAMA was entertaining and like I said, had good performances...and some that I didn't really like. I guess I just thought it would be bigger than EMA but it wasn't. Actually, we can say they were on the same level but more classy. The idols and other stars came in some quite nice clothes. I liked Park Shin Hye's dress a lot and the young girl from Davichi (sorry I forgot her name) she also had a nice dress.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu