joi, 2 august 2012

다섯째 글자

Dear Anonymous,


I'm in my bed, and it's currently midnight. I feel like I'm looking at a picture yet there's nothing on it. It's all black. But even so, I'm looking after something. I can't understand why or for what. I feel so...naked. Something changes my life and I don't have the power to do anything to stop it. I just...feel it. It's so overwhelming but it doesn't scare me; more like I get very enthusiastic. It's all so weird. Remember how people say that we can't change our destiny and whatever is written for us, we have to go through it? I think I got too curious as in what's in store for me and I'm digging to deep. However, I do take responsibility over it. I just wish I could know what I'm looking after right now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu