miercuri, 4 iulie 2012

'What I Like About...' Cross Gene

I found this guys just now and I'm in love with their music. IT's something different but at the same time, not really. It reminds me of the European and American style when it comes to pop but it still has that Korean wave to it. A friend showed me 'La Di Da Di' and I recognize, at first I didn't really like it but after I listened it a few more times I got very immersed into it. Their voices are good and I admire how they are diverse, as in the different cultures. We have China (Casper and JG), Japan (Takuya) and of course South Korea (Yongseok, Sangmin and Shin). Who thought about such a versatile band when it comes to the members came up with a good revelation. Adding to that, the band can have a harder impact on its audience. Good job, Amuse Entertainment. Anyway, one of the songs I love from them is One Way Love which for me sounds perfect for summer. I actually see it blasting on the beach. It's perfect for that.

The guys have amazing voices and I love Sangmin's rap and Shin seems so much more innocent that JG who's the maknae. I recognize I've seen Takuya before and heard about him but never really got the time to listen something from him. They're an awesome band and on the roll. I look forward to more from them.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu