marți, 26 iunie 2012

'What I Like About...' Seto Koji

I should have done this a long time ago since I admire him so much but laziness got the best of me. Seto Koji, born 18 May 1988...such difference between years...Unfortunately I was born in 1994. Anyway, this young man is absolutely amazing when it comes to acting. He's not that gorgeous (I've seen hotter guys) but he has something that gets you to like him. He has the talent to attract people and get them immersed in whatever role he has. I think he's in every drama I watched intently. Most of the time, I don't even know he plays in the dramas I chose. It's an 18 May thing lol. Now, seriously, he's a brilliant actor. The peak of his acting career, until now, for me is definitely Koizora. It's such a heartbreaking character and he ends up with so many feelings that he has to manipulate and master. His other roles, for example in Atashinchi no Danshi or Tumbling aren't that big and troublesome. So yes, that's my opinion. However, he does great in any role and I appreciate that. He knows what characters he can play and what not; he's smart. Also, he seems to have great chemistry with Yusuke Yamamoto, since they played in more than one drama. I love them:D In Runway Beat I loved everything. His acting was good, though I would have liked if he would have ended up with Mei. As a side note, he looks so good as Biito and as a designer. :D

Regarding his musical skills, I did hear him singing and I can't say he's extraordinary. He's acceptable, even more than acceptable but he doesn't express the same amount of emotions like he does while acting. He's awesome on the scene and I find him funny but I guess he attracts me more when he's acting. Anyway, he does worth the nickname Setomaru. He is incredibly talented in more than one thing. He's very versatile as a person. But I do believe he's a little bit too good. It's weird because he does act a lot like me, from what I've seen, but at the same time, he doesn't. It's quite something. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu