vineri, 29 iunie 2012

Super Junior's Sexy, Free&Single teaser

Have you seen the teaser for Super Junior's 6th album? It's really HOT. Believe me, I don't use this word often so it's something. Sexy, Free&Single looks to have a lot of potential. The teaser, God, I swear I died. I'm not such a devoted ELF, I'm more of a VIP, but damn! They look so good and...yeah. I almost cried when I saw Kangin. I missed him. And now, to think that Heechul is doing his militari service and Leeteuk will also join the military in September. It's quite sad and a lot of ELF will cry when that will happen. In my point of view, though, Kangin, after Leeteuk, is the perfect member to take up the position of the leader.

Anyway, back to the teaser. There has been a lot, and I mean a lot of comments over it. The teaser pictures were a little bit...creppy in my point of view. I swear Donghae looks like Mona Lisa and a bride, Leeteuk's picture is freaking me out and Sungmin looks exactly like a girl (a pretty one at that). But if that's the concept...I guess we can't really say much against it.

                                        Eunhyuk


Donghae


Ryeowook


Yesung (is it just me or does he really look like Taemin from afar?)


Sungmin

Shindong(doesn't remind you of someone *hint*TOP*hint*?)


Kangin(you know what...I'm just really happy he's back)


Siwon(really don't like his picture)


Kyuhyun(I swear, I thought it's Henry at first:|)


Leeteuk

However, the teaser for the MV is freaking HOT. I'm Donghae biased and he looks soo, so GOOD. They all do! And the dance seems to be awesome and gets your eye in a second. I really liked those moves. The music...well it does sounds like it's going to be something catchy and we're going to learn the choruses and sing them on the street, like always.

Sexy, Free &Single will be an epic album, next to the others and I'm really looking forward to how it's going to sound as a whole.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu