marți, 10 aprilie 2012

Huh Gak

Alright, lately I have this huge obsession with a south Korean singer. It's all about his music which is wonderful. It inspires me but at the same time it's really a pleasure to listen to it. As a musician, my ears are pretty much formed and I acknowledge this guy's talent with my whole heart. His name is Huh Gak. It's simply addicting. I'm a piano player and my genre revolves somewhere around the melancholic genre but this guy has such beautiful piano and it goes in perfect harmony with his voice. I totally recommend it to anyone. :) After FT Island's slow songs I didn't think I'll get so addicted to anyone else's.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxUnw_h07c (will never get old, my all time favourite sad song>3)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu