vineri, 25 mai 2012

"What I Like About..." Jang Keun Suk

This was kind of expected from me. In the end, I'm a huge fan of his. However, his talent is easily remarked. He is one of the first Asian actors I kept a close eye on.  My first K-drama was You're Beautiful and sincerely, I despised his character, Hwan Tae Kyung, at first. He rarely smiled in the show. However, when I checked up other pictures of Keun Suk ssi, I remained dumbstruck. He has an adorable smile! And I swear it's contagious. He gives a new meaning to the phrase 'people look better when they smile'. Now, besides his good looks, which everyone agrees he has 100 points for, I'm going to talk about his roles. Somehow, at first I thought there's a difference between them all but, now after accumulating more information on directing and acting, I don't see one any more. Or there is, but small. Let's take for example Tae Kyung with In Ha/Seo Joon. These are roles from two different dramas which have quite a while between, You're Beautiful and Love Rain. I recognize there are some differences between the role of In Ha and the rest. He seems much softer than in any role I've seen him before but between Tae Kyung and Seo Joon there's none. There are a lot of points of view and mine is one in hundreds but both characters have the same amount of characteristics like, for example, furrowing their eyebrows in most of their close ups and taking action when the situation isn't that critic, fussing about the girl but loving her unconditionally. Anyway, there are other similarities between other roles of his like Kang Mu Gyul in Mary Stayed Out All Night (drama I couldn't watch until the end because I got annoyed) and In Ho in You're My Pet. He's a messy character and does whatever he wants, gets whatever he wants by showing a cute, puppy face with those incredible puppy-ish eyes.

Of course, I haven't seen his entire filmography. I'm not insane, I do have a life, but I do want to see Lovers in Prague and  Beethoven Virus. I heard they are good. I guess I have to see it so I can keep the word going. Anyway, Jang Keun Suk is a valuable actor.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu