vineri, 11 mai 2012

'What I Like About...' Lee Min Ho

Today, on 'What I like about..' is Lee Min Ho. It was a little bit...surprising. He's not one of my favourite actors but I loved his skills in City Hunter and Boys Over Flowers. I have to say, those two roles are parallels. Personally, I watched City Hunter before Boys Over Flowers so I was surprised by him. From the cool rich guy who wants revenge but he also has a plan to get it, from the admirable hero to...Jun Pyo. Still rich, still cool but at the same time, the complete opposite of Lee Yoon Sung. However, I admire his capability to take up versatile roles.

There's a lot to say about this actor but that's just what people say and what he shows. I'm not that interested in his person but more into his acting skills. I started to watch Personal Taste and again, he makes me like his dramas more and more. He's handsome, I do realize that, but there's more to him too. I just can't put my hand on it exactly. I believe he kind of took his roles from not that complicated to very complicated. I was really enthusiastic to see him as City Hunter into the second seasons but I heard he won't act in it. Actually, I'm not sure if there will be a second season in the first place.

I also heard him sing and I was taken back. He does have some voice there but let's just encourage him on acting. His hair...hmm I like his style more into City Hunter than the others. It's too...shiny for me. Anyway, I look forward to his next projects but he's quite fit when it comes to action so I do believe it would be wise to go more into that direction. That's my opinion, at least. Anyway, overall he is an actor people should keep their eyes on.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu