sâmbătă, 26 mai 2012

"What I Like About..." JJ Project

Alright, I just found bout some new band called JJ Project. It actually sound amazing and very addicting. Their song 'Bounce' really gets you into hyperactive mood. The beat of the intro sounds weird at first but after a listen or two, you can stop but bouncing your head. I thought my friends are joking when they told me but today I listened to it and without realising  started to bob my head to the rhythm. Also, the boys have been present in Dream High 2 (drama I haven't seen) and it seems their company is JYP.

I usually talk about the artist itself too, not just the image, but there's not much known about this band. JJ Project consists of JB and Jr, both being quite young (18 years old). They do look to be their age (not like SuJu who look much younger than they are) and give a fresh look. I sincerely don't have much to say about them because they released just one song, for now. However, I do believe it's very catchy and gets you to dance. You should definitely give it a listen. ;)



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu